Thursday, March 13, 2008

People suck and are strange

Anyway, since I have to write something in the blog or else I’ll forget about for another month, short or not.
I’ve been feeling quite down lately, and all I can say is people suck. I hate work, and yes, yes, many people hate their job and their workmates, it’s not just me. Didn’t say it was, but I hate people. My next job preferably wouldn’t involve talking to humans. Okay, I guess I can’t deprive myself of human contact, seeing as we are social animals yada yada but as little as possible. All of them contributing to the miasma of general unpleasantness over the world. Were you unnecessarily nasty to someone today? Thank you for your evil contribution and shame on you.

I was watching Captain Planet on Youtube the other day! Captain Planet. Loved it (the newer ones sucked), that was some good stuff and my sister and I had a philosophical discussion of Gaia’s shape and imagining what her real form was. Probably a cockroach seeing as there are so many around and a giant cockroach as goddess. What power would I have? Earth sounds cool, Fire is also cool, Water, Air, hmm but that heart.

Poor Ma-Ti gets kicked out.

No comments: