Monday, June 23, 2008

Reboxetine

Another anti depressant. As long as it's not Venlafaxine/Dobupal/Effexor. EURGH. It stopped my rage, and sadness, but deadened me and it DOES raise blood pressure even AFTER stopping. Which reminds me, I have to get back to the dock to see what my blood results said. Damn, it's been a month and a half and I keep forgetting.


Anyway, moving onto other news. I'm not going back to work!! I gave in my notice a month ago and I'm finally gone!!!! Ah blessed rest, though I'm looking for a job for a couple of days.

I wanted Wellbutrin, bupropion, but in Spain the psychiatrist told me, it's only prescribed to stop smoking. Not as an antidepressant. Hmmm. So no norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor for me.
I got >reboxetine instead, Irenor. It's a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Let's see how that works.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: